Wednesday, October 1, 2014

For those who serve - CTS #94

Second helping, for CAS[E] this Sketch #94:

A tiny bit better?  Another on for the Operation Christmas Card supply.  I do appreciate the sacrifice our servicemen, and those they leave back home, make.  A special Marine in mind, always. 

For Andy, CTS #94 and all those who serve to keep our world a safer place:

A first time use of one of my Thanks dies that were my treat with my
September order from MFT.  Arrows are also Die-namics and used to die-cut MFT CS.
 
 
Am I getting closer? =/  MARCO.....
 


9 comments:

Bobby said...

I got the "thanks" dies, too. Guess I'd better break them out. This is such a great tribute card.

Susi said...

Fabulous card design. Love the peek of black cardstock behind the main panel.

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks Susi... it's actually Night of Navy cs... gorgeous deep, [almost black] navy blue!

Taunya Butler said...

I am amazed with this card - what a genius take on this sketch - so awesome and patriotic!! What an honor to receive a card as great as this!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

A die cut beauty! Love the patriotic theme and colors! Fab card, Michelle!

Tracey McNeely said...

So so gorgeous Michele! Love those big arrows!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous, Michele ... you've captured patriotic so brilliantly in the images and colours! Anita :)

Lisa A. said...

What a wonderful card, Michele..crisp, clean and oh so patriotic...LOVE!!