Thursday, October 23, 2014

Curtain Call Burlap!!

I'm late with this, but knew immediately what I would do for The Curtain Call Burlap Banner challenge!!  Remember that burlap paper I snagged at J.A.'s?  Yep, you guessed it!!  Here is the wonderful inspiration photo:

 
I decided, since it's Christmas already in my craft-room, to use the inspiration to go Jolly, but let the burlap be the star of the show... over, snow? =/  Let's go!!
 
The ornament and sentiment stamps/dies are SSS.  Burlap by DCWV.
And my NEW and adored Platinum embossing powders -
{insert angelic harp music here}
 
 

 


4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Nice job with your burlap banner Michele! CAS with fun polka dots! Love that you left the twine hang in just a bit, nice touch!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love the burlap on white...at first glance the burlap looks like mini waffles or those Stroopwafels...someone must be hungry.

Tracey McNeely said...

Your burlap ornaments are fantastic Michele! Wow Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing wtih us at the Curtain Call!

cm said...

I'm working backwards on your post (that would be me *grin*), and this card is as lovely as the previous white-on-white! Rustic and charming!
~c