Friday, August 29, 2014

Getting Sketchy at MFT

I'm loving all the new goodies from MFT's August release.  It was so easy to Get Sketchy this time =]

MFTWSC191
 
 
Cuttlebug embossing the two-piece card front from MFT's Blueprint No. 18 really gives
that white background dramatic impact, don't you think?
Loving the sentiment from 'Remember' - Clearly Besotted - along side that lovely star. 
 
Some version of this will be my design for Operation Christmas Card this year.  I try to send them at least 50 cards each year.  I'd bet anything I could find a few little elves around here to help me, too!


2 comments:

Bobby said...

Looks like that MFT Blueprint is your best friend. This is another lovely card using it and so perfect for the sketch.

Anita in France said...

Wow, all those fabulous stars, Michele ... great texture, fabulous inlaying and that perfect single star nestled up to that wonderful sentiment ... brilliant! Anita :)