Friday, May 23, 2014

InAGardenOfWida

As if you couldn't tell this, I'm new to blogging, challenges, and CAS design.  So, just when I felt I was getting the hang of it, remembering the white space, restraining myself - this happens:

Now, please, don't misunderstand me, I love this card... LOVE IT.  Love Wida's creations, each and every one.  But this totally blew my mind.... which brought me to my Iron Butterfly-inspired title =]
Here's my take:

 
I found this little bundle of die-cuts from K&Company in my stash.  This was the most difficult composition I've made in a very long time.  Thanks, Wida Miller.... and why do I always associate the movie Ghost with your name?  OHHHH!  That's it!  See if you can figure it out =]

7 comments:

anja curvers said...

Such a nice and clever Original take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us over at CASE study.

Anni said...

Love the soft color and the subtle texture in the background! Beautiful card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
Anni

donna mikasa said...

Love all the texture and dimension! So pretty.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful take on Wida's card...the frames and key are great! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Love how ypu combined such elegant elements! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Wida said...

you remind me why I love blogging! way to push yourself and reach success!

I Card Everyone said...

Wida!!! I've been waiting for you all week... just love your creations, and hope you know how much you inspire me... and that you kinda love my silliness =D